Do The Thrashers Have Large Talons?

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Thrashers Acquire Dupuis

Sorry readers but I don't have much more to say at the moment. Even the Falconer has to work sometimes.

edit: Back from work. I have to say I'm really underwhelmed by this last move.
1) I don't really see Dupuis as much of an impact player. If he takes Sim's place on the K-K line is that much of an improvement? I'll wait and see, but I don't have great expectations here.
2) It seems like we might have gotten more for a recent 1st round pick than that.
3) Do they keep track of which scouts advocate which players? Because I looks like it might be time to hand out a few pink slips to me. There should be accountability on the ice and off the ice.

1 Comments:

  • I just don't see the purpose of this; unless there's something Waddy knows about that we don't...Dupuis is now on his third team this year...Maybe he didn't play good D in Minnesota (which could easily get you shipped out)...This move really reeks of desperation to make some more trade noise...

    Wayne

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to my website?
View My Stats