Do The Thrashers Have Large Talons?

Monday, February 26, 2007

Atlanta Thrashers: News Makers

With two big name trades in two days the Thrashers are receiving a fair amount of attention with the world of NHL media. Here are some stories I've come across that you might want to read. If anone knows of a story/blog I missed feel free to leave it in the comments. These are things I've come across myself.

The Blueland Blog has a lengthy write up at AtlantaThrashers.com
Craig Custance at AJC.com
Eric Duhatschek of the Toronto Globe and Mail
Scott Burnside at ESPN.com
Pierre Lebrun of Canadian Press
Allan Muir of SI.com
Mike Zeisberger of Slam Sports
Wes Goldstein of CBS SportsLine.com
Associated Press

Apparently I'm not the only one who wants to swap the "k" for a "h" in "Tkachuk". Just for fun do a Google search on "Thachuk Thrashers Trade" and see how many news organizations have his name wrong in their stories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to my website?
View My Stats