Do The Thrashers Have Large Talons?

Monday, February 25, 2008

The Falconer New York Style

I know some bloggers love to play up the blogger-vs-MSM (that's mainstream media for you newbies) angle but I've always seem them as complimentary rather than competitive. I know that my role as commentator is certainly made easier by good beat reporters out there.

Well this week I'm appearing in the New York Times online roundtable feature hosted by the Times Jeff Klein. Each blogger was asked to provide concise answers to five questions. This week's question dealt with the playoffs, most hated player, most hated team and the shootout. The Atlantic Division went up this morning and now the Southeast Division bloggers are up as well. 

If you're like me you're bored out of your mind hitting reload looking for breaking trade news--so give yourself some hockey entertainment and check out this new feature.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to my website?
View My Stats