Do The Thrashers Have Large Talons?

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Election Day: Remember to Vote Georgia!


















I'm not going to endorse anyone here (OK I do endorse Pedro), but as a government teacher I am going to strongly exhort my fellow citizens to turn out and exercise their right to vote. Both political parties have hard fought nomination battles that remain very undecided as of this moment. Honestly I can't ever remember voting in a presidential primary where the nomination race was as wide open as this one is today.

Years ago I worked for a politician who got his start when his wife told him "You either get out there and do something or stop your whining" and so I'll pass along her advice. If you're unhappy with the way things are going at the moment, now is your change to play a small part in picking our nation's next executive. If you don't care enough to vote, then don't complain about the quality of leadership.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to my website?
View My Stats