Do The Thrashers Have Large Talons?

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Some things I've been reading lately

I don't post very many links on this blog, but things are really slow these days and I'm still busy with work. Here are a couple of things I read recently and enjoyed.

Globe and Mail article that suggests the success of the Red Wings isn't just about good drafting but also because of player development. Those interested in the development topic might find it interesting.

Holly Gunning's Hockey's Future piece on the development of Thrasher prospect Boris Valabik. Some great quotes in that article--looks well edited too.

Tom Benjamin of Canucks Corner argues that the Red Wings style is boring. I don't agree, but it raises some interesting points.

The Captain of the Penguins AHL team arrested for streaking (honestly I'm not making this up). Good to see the Baby Pens are focused on hockey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to my website?
View My Stats