Do The Thrashers Have Large Talons?

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

The Southeast Shootout

I'm happy to annouce that I am participating in a new blog called the Southeast Shootout (or SESO) that began this last week.

http://southeastshootout.blogspot.com/

The SE Division has produced the last two Stanley Cup Champions but still gets disrespected by others around the NHL from time-to-time. Often the division doesn't get much attention in the national media or even local media in many of our markets, so creating a place for divisional news and chatter seemed like a good idea.

A special Thrasher's Talons thanks to the Web Guy at AtlantaThrashers.com for mentioning this blog and the new SESO this week as we try and spread word of the new site.

I encourage fellow Thrasher fans to head over to SESO on game nights and post in the open threads as we take on divisional foes. Since the team is at the top of the division at the moment a small amount of gloating might be in order.

3 Comments:

  • wow, i want to add a "big ups" to the blueland blog as well for pointing me in the direction of this site. great stuff you have here... one of these days i'm going to focus more on the thrashers on my blog, but we'll see when that happens! also, glad to see that you're into the local music scene, as noted by seeing "cable and tweed" with your links!

    By Blogger robbie dee, at 7:38 PM  

  • Hey Falconer -- have you considered adding this blog to ATLbloggers.net? Might be worth doing. And possibly contacting the folks at Metroblogging Atlanta about a link. Eh?

    Hey to Robbie Dee while I'm at it. The Falconer and I are buds, yo. Good to see a familiar face posting here.

    By Blogger Rich, at 8:25 PM  

  • Robbie Dee:
    Thanks for the checking out the site. I try to post things that I would want to read myself. And Rich from Cable and Tweed has been showing me the ins and outs of the Atlanta music scene the last year. I've seen some great shows already.

    Rich:
    Good idea, I'll submit to both of them.

    By Blogger The Falconer, at 8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to my website?
View My Stats