Do The Thrashers Have Large Talons?

Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas Cheer

Merry Christmas readers!

I'm hoping that one of these packages has a new face shield. The one I have is so scratched up I can barely see out of it lately.

This holiday season will kick off my first ever two-game Thrashers road trip (which is odd when you consider I've done a three game Chicago Wolves road trip before). We will head up to Pittsburgh after the home game on the 26th for the road games at Pittsburgh and at Buffalo and visit family in Pennsylvania. I'll be wearing my true blue but I doubt I will end up on camera since my seats are way up high. I'll post some comments about the road games but unfortunately the family still has dial-up so that will reduce the internet time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to my website?
View My Stats